We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our team. This individual will take ownership of all content-related needs of the organization. To be successful in this role - you need to have a flair for writing, be analytical, and have superior organizational skills. You will own the impact content will have in PriceLabs growth story.
Why join PriceLabs?
- PriceLabs was founded in 2014 and has been consistently growing over the past couple of years.
- We have established ourselves as a leader in revenue management for Short-term rentals.
- We serve thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in 70s, Customer reviews here)
- We are a global team of passionate individuals that accepts open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
- We are a freemium product, so marketing leads the charge on customer acquisition.
Who we are looking for:
- You act like a founder and take complete ownership of your work.
- You are willing to learn about revenue management space and the short-term rental industry.
- You have been a part of conceptualizing content strategy and marketing at a start-up. Preferably one that is creating a new category.
- You have a flair for storytelling, are excellent at grammar, and know how to market your work. Please include links to your prior work!
- You can create original content! (We are not looking for someone who can paraphrase!)
- You are data-driven, willing to get into the weeds of market trends or customer usage patterns to surface it in the content we write.
- You have a good understanding of SEO related practices.
- You have worked for B2B SaaS companies in Content Marketing roles. Preferably, you have marketed to a global SMB customer base.
- Prior experience in short-term rental or revenue management domain
- You color code everything, i.e., unparalleled project management skills.
- You love to experiment, are humble, willing to learn, and frugal
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying