We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to contribute to PriceLabs' ambitious plans. You will be our first QA hire - so you'll have the opportunity to not only roll-up your sleeves to get the work done and but also equally contribute to building processes necessary for scaling the product testing. You will work closely with a global team of engineers to test and develop frameworks to ensure that we deliver the best customer experience possible.
Why join PriceLabs?
- PriceLabs was founded in 2014 and has been consistently growing over the past couple of years.
- We have established ourselves as a leader in revenue management for Short-term rentals.
- We serve thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in 70s, Customer reviews here)
- We are a global team of passionate individuals that accepts open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
- We are a freemium product, and the UX plays an important part in convincing the customer.
- Test overall product and ensure the best customer experience
- Conduct manual, and semi-automated testing for releases
- Test and document key all releases
- Manage detected issues and check for timely delivery of bug fixes with the team
- API Testing - schema, parameters, authentication, etc
- Write test cases and test plans and update them as the product progresses
- 3-5 years of QA experience in a b2b SaaS company
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Prior experience with writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Have an eye for spotting functional and usability issues
- Care about the customer experience and strive to ensure high quality
- Team player and self-starter
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying