We are looking for an experienced product designer obsessed with building intuitive and simple user experiences. You will be in the driver's seat to help us create from scratch new products and flows. You will also help us iterate the existing product design to deliver a delightful experience to our users.
Why join PriceLabs?
- PriceLabs was founded in 2014 and had been consistently growing over the past couple of years.
- We have established ourselves as a leader in revenue management for Short-term rentals.
- We serve thousands of customers worldwide, and our customers love the product! (NPS in 70s, Customer reviews here)
- We are a global team of passionate individuals that accepts open communication, empowerment, and a shared focus on customer success.
- We are a freemium product, and the UX plays an important part in convincing the customer.
- Own the end-to-end user experience for the product.
- Create designs based on a deep understanding of the industry and users that deliver business growth and make users' lives more comfortable.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and cull out areas of improvement for a better user experience.
- Analyze how users use our product and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate design ideas and solutions with patience and clarity.
- Collaborate and build consensus around design ideas
What will make you successful in this role?
- You have an excellent eye for design and can create a style guide from scratch.
- You are passionate about simplifying complexity.
- You excel at user research, wireframing, and prototyping.
- You understand the value of delivering a good design today is better than a great design next year.
- You can communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the teams.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and open to working with a small team in a remote set-up.
- You are excited about UX and follow the latest industry trends.
- You have previously been the first design hire at another company.
- Min. 3 + years of designing experience with global SaaS companies serving small businesses and those known for their design standards.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, or Illustrator (or equivalent programs)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You love to experiment, are humble, willing to learn, and frugal.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying